These chocolate chip coconut almond cookies are the best! They are super soft, easy to make and taste like a combination of a macaroon and an almond joy bar!
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 6 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- 1/4 sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Pour almond flour, baking soda and salt into medium bowl. Stir to combine and remove any clumps.
- In a separate bowl add coconut oil, water, honey and vanilla together and mix.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and stir well.
- Now add in your chocolate chips, coconut and almonds. Add more than recommended if desired.
- On a nonstick baking sheet add small scoops of cookie dough to the sheet. This will be very awesome sticky so try to form balls with a spoon to help from getting it all over your hands. The dough size should be about the size of a half dollar.
- Put cookies in the oven for 12-14 minutes. These cookies will be very soft so they may not seem done if you touch them. The tops should be golden brown.
- Take out of the oven and let sit for about about 20 minutes to cool and firm up.
- Once cooled serve and enjoy!