In preparation of game day, we all need some snacks and my favorite snack is guacamole. This recipe is so easy to make and so addicting…you probably wont’ have leftovers.
- 2 large tomatoes
- 1 sweet onion
- 1 bunch of cilantro
- 1 lime
- 4 soft avacados
- 1/4 cup of pickled jalapenos or 2 fresh jalapenos
- Start by scooping out avocados and placing them in a bowl.
- Next dice up your tomatoes into small pieces and add to avocado mix.
- Finely dice your onion and add to mixture.
- Finally add in your jalapenos and finely diced cilantro.
- Mix well and begin seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Finish off the guacamole with a few spritz of lime.
- Serve and enjoy!