Trying to start the year off with a healthy diet means I need some snacks to keep me going! This nice cream is perfect! It’s so easy and cheap to make with all the health benefits included !
- 1 cup frozen sliced bananas
- 1/2 cup frozen berry mix chopped
- 1/4 cup milk or milk alternative
- food processor
- Place frozen bananas in food processor. Chop until fine.
- Add in berry mixture until finely chopped and mixed.
3. Slowly pour in half the milk and mix. Pour in the rest of the milk until creamy.
4. Eat soft serve style right away or put back in freezer for hard scoopable ice cream.