Its almost time for the super bowl and sticking to a low carb diet isn’t going to be easy when you’re wanting all your snacks for game day…but these cauliflower buffalo bites hit the spot! They’re crispy, covered in sauce and honestly give me the good impression of chicken. These are super easy to make, cheap and good for the whole family!
- Half a head of cauliflower (makes 2-4 servings)
- 1 cup of Italian bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- seasonings for flour: paprika, salt, pepper
- 2 tbsp. of butter melted
- 1/2 cup to 1 cup of buffalo or hot sauce
- Cut cauliflower florets into medium size pieces (a little bigger than a quarter)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Prepare 3 bowls and have your baking sheet ready. 1 bowl will have flour, 1 bowl will have milk and 1 bowl will have the bread crumbs.
- You will drunk your cauliflower in this order then place on a baking sheet:
- Toss in flour, shake off any extra
- Drunk in milk to cover
- Toss in bread crumbs to cover
- Place on baking sheet
5.Once all pieces are ready, place in oven for 25 minutes
6. Melt your butter and mix with buffalo/hot sauce.
7. Pull cauliflower bites out of oven and gently toss in your sauce/butter mixture.
8. Place back on backing tray and bake for an additional 5-8 minutes.
9. Remove from oven, let cool.
10. Serve with a side of ranch or blue cheese and enjoy!