I’ll be the first to say…I don’t like kale. I try to avoid it as best I can ha. However, I’m breaking out and trying to new things! These kale chips don’t even taste like kale and are very addicting! Healthy, low carb and guilt free? Hmmkay now! These chips take less than 40 minutes to make and are super simple!
- 1 bunch of kale
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 tbsp of grated or fine grated Parmesan cheese
- 2tsp salt
- 2tsp pepper
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- A dash of cayenne pepper
(Please note—I had to make 2 batches with 1 bunch of kale. So you may have to double up on oil and seasoning)
- Cut stem from kale and pull pieces apart to about a half quarter size. Make sure you don’t have any stems and don’t have any tiny pieces cause the kale will shrink up.
2. Wash kale and pat dry with paper towel.
3. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
4. Put kale in bowl with olive oil and massage! Massaging the kale helps take away the bitter awful taste to which is kale.
5. Pour in your seasonings and mix well. If you feel the need to add in more seasoning feel free to do so.
6. Finally add in your cheese and toss.
7. Spread kale out on baking sheet or sheets. Place in oven and cook for 10 minutes.
8. Pull out of oven, flip pieces and sprinkle a lil more salt and pepper if desired. Place back in oven and cook for 8 minutes until pieces are crispy.
- 9. Remove from oven and let cool. Serve and enjoy!