I love this dip! My friends love this dip, my family loves this dip! This is a really simple recipe that takes no time to make and is cheap to make as well!
- frozen bag of chopped spinach
- 1can of artichoke hearts ( diced)
- 1package of cream cheese
- 1 container of sour cream
- 1package of mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup of Parmesan cheese
- garlic powder, pepper, salt, and red crushed pepper
- Put your frozen spinach in a sauce pan at medium high heat.
- Chop up your canned artichoke hearts finely and add to the spinach.
- Add salt and pepper to spinach and artichoke mixture.
- Once the spinach has thawed, add your package of cream cheese and sour cream.
- Season with garlic powder and a lil red crushed pepper.
- As your cream cheese melts, fix your seasoning and begin adding in your cheese.
7. Turn down temperature to low and let your dip finishing cooking. Keep warm until you’re ready to serve .