Looking for a lil sweet and savory dessert, that is guilt free and easy to make?
- 2-3 pears whole
- Spreadable goat cheese
- 2 TBSP honey
- Candied almonds (I found these in Kroger in the salad section!)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Start by slicing your pears length wise in thin slices, about 1/4 of an inch thick
- Place your pear slices on a foiled covered baking sheet and place in oven for 20 minutes. Your pears should be tender and easy to cut with a fork. Be sure to check on your pears as they cook to not have them over cook.
- You have 1 of 2 options, in the last 3-5 minutes of cooking adding your goat cheese to the pears to cook or waiting until after they’ve cooked to add your cheese. I personally add my cheese after.
- While they’re still hot, spread on goat cheese and garnish with honey and almonds.
- Serve and enjoy!