This pork tenderloin looks fancy and hard, but I swear its easier than you think. A delicious meal and only takes 30 min? I mean who wouldn’t want to try this?!
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- 4 strips of Serrano ham (can also use prosciutto, bacon, probably even turkey bacon!…the Serrano ham was on sale at Aldi for $3)
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- Skillet, baking pan and meat thermometer (if needed)
- Dry your tenderloin with paper towel; preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Season your tenderloin with salt and pepper
- Layout our serrano ham (or meat strips of your choosing)
- Roll the tenderloin up
5. Add your olive oil to your skillet, once the pan is hot– sear your pork tenderloin on all sides. Start by searing the bottom where your strips end to close the seal around the tenderloin (if the strips don’t hold use toothpicks to keep it together)
6. Once all sides are seared, put tenderloin on foil lined baking sheet and put in the oven.
7. Bake for 8 minutes, then turn, bake for another 8-12 minutes. Always check your meat temperature when not sure. Your pork should be 140-150, I’d say 145 to be safe.
8. Cut on the diagonal, serve and enjoy.