A delicious light meal that’s easy to make and stores well!
- 2 cans of diced tomatoes
- 2 cups chopped celery
- 1-2 cans of cannellini beans
- 2-3 large carrots chopped
- 1 zucchini
- 1 summer squash
- 1 medium sweet onion, diced
- 1 cup chopped kale
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 2 cups tomato juice
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- Salt/pepper/garlic powder
- In a large soup pot, pour in your vegetable stock and tomato juice. Turn the stove up to medium heat.
- Drain and wash your beans, then put the beans into your soup pot to cook.
- In a large skillet, we are going to saute your vegetables so they’re not crunchy in your soup.
- First saute your celery, onion and carrots in olive oil until they are tender. When ready place in your soup pot. Go ahead and add your kale to the soup.
- Next begin sauteing your zucchini and summer squash until tender. More olive oil may be needed. Once ready transfer to your soup.
6. Taste taste taste, begin to season your soup.
7. Bring the heat up to medium high for about 15 min, then lower your heat to low and let cook for about 15-20 minutes until your beans are tender.
8. Correct seasoning and serve!