- 3/4 cup finely diced strawberries, plus some for garnish
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- Graham cracker pie crust, make your own…or I got a pre-made one for 85 cents at Aldi.
- 1 package of cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Start by creating a thick whip cream. You will combine your heavy whipping cream and powdered sugar in a medium size bowl, beat with an electric mixer until its thick and creates peaks. Set this to the side.
- In a separate large bowl combine your cream cheese, diced strawberries and sugar. Beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Slowly add in your whip cream and mix; until fully combined. Pour into your graham cracker crust.
Garnish with strawberries and chill in fridge for at least an hour and serve. Enjoy!